Let Us Take Care of Your Child's Orthodontic Problems
Does your child have orthodontic problems? It's high time for you to consult an orthodontist. Early detection of the problem can prevent any potential oral health issues. Bring your child at Gem City Orthodontics for routine checkups from the age of 7.
Dr. Khan can diagnose potential orthodontic problems related to jaw growth and eruption of adult teeth at the age of 7 when your child has mixed dentition. Our goal is to provide efficient treatment at the right time so that your overall treatment costs can be reduced.
We recommend that orthodontist appointments should begin at ages 7 to 9 years old.
Our Early Orthodontic Treatment Services
Depend on us to diagnose the early issues in skeletal, dental, and other habits.
- Upper and lower jaw
- Early intervention
- Adolescent treatment
- Adult orthodontic treatment
- Early diagnosis and treatment
Rely on Our Experienced Orthodontists to Restore Your Smile
We can correct small dental problems - before they become serious - by early diagnosis and treatment. Our family-friendly team of orthodontists and office staff are dedicated to providing you with the top orthodontic care.
We also provide adolescent and adult orthodontic treatments. Visit our clinic at 5236 Cedar Village Dr for oral health improvement!
Steps Involved in Our Orthodontic Treatment
- Step 1: Get greeted by our front staff and enjoy a beverage, WiFi, TV, and video games at our front office
- Step 2: Brief tour of the office by our treatment coordinator
- Step 3: Complete your health history and update insurance information
- Step 4: Discuss your concerns and expectation with our treatment coordinator; orthodontic examination by Dr. Khan
- Step 5: Orthodontic records like photos and radiographs taken by our assistant
- Step 6: Discuss treatment options with our doctor
- Step 7: Discuss financing options with our treatment coordinator and schedule appointments
- Step 8: Get ready to begin the journey towards a beautiful and lasting smile